Wednesday 11 April 2012

Killer Shoes...

I've always said that you can turn a "meh" outfit into a great one all by adding a killer pair of shoes.  Well sister broke out killer shoes today.


 As of yesterday we have entered the "dress up" phase, and we change outfits like they are going out of style, every 10 minutes....no joke.  My "inside" Mama voice grumbles and can't help sigh when I see more stuff to pick up and put away, but my "outside" Mama says "awesome choice Analise", and "WoW...now those are cool".  I know she's sooooo proud of herself and I can't help but cross my fingers that someday she'll tone down the wild combinations she's pulling out of the closet, but for now...we're just having FUN! 

On another note, I really need to just accept the fact that Owen is breaking the rules when it comes to starting food.  For some reason I can't help but keep bring out those Heinz jars thinking to myself "This is the one he's going to like", nope Baby Owen does NOT do Heinz jars of any kind.  We tried the chunky ones today...I wore the chunks, and the rest he wore on his face.  We had chopped pears, and chopped broccoli for lunch today. 


This morning Analise had a special Kindermusik class.  She chose with great consideration which of her stuffies would make the trip to class with her.  She taught "Sunny"  (a name I have never heard of before) how to dance, twirl, and bob to the nutcracker! 
I am sure the other Mommy and Daddy's must wonder when I make a million trips to the little "peek" hole in the door all in a span of 45 minutes to catch a glimpse of Analise dancing, singing, and making music.  I can't help myself, I am so proud of how much confidence she has acquired since the first lesson with me peeling her off my leg!  She's done it...no tears, just an eager "Go sit with your friends Mommy, I have music to make"!

No comments:

Post a Comment