Monday 9 April 2012

Happy Easter

I am not sure why, but this year I was more excited for Easter than any other year.  We dyed eggs almost 2 weeks before Easter, we displayed a bunny, and I even bought an Easter plant...something I NEVER do!  It wasn't until Good Friday came that I realised what I was really excited for was having Daddy home for 3 whole days.  Yes, I craved good ol' fashion family time, and that is exactly what I got.  Family brunch in the morning, egg hunt in the afternoon, and lazy cuddles and story books whenever they were requested. 

This is Baby Owen's first Easter and yes I think my enthusiasm rubbed off on him...he made his Mama proud!

Sister owned the Egg hunt this year...it was like she knew no matter how many eggs the Easter bunny hid, he had to have hidden at least one more....somewhere! 




What is more spring like that a spinwheel? 


Easter 2012 was a huge success, good food, great chocolate, much needed family time, and of course a generous Easter Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment